Intellectual Property Law is divided into two subgroups under the title of industrial rights and intellectual rights. These rights, gathered under the title of Industrial Rights, are trademarks, patents, designs, utility models and geographical indications. As a competent law firm in this field, our office, headquartered in Kayseri, provides services in the field of industrial rights as a trademark attorney and patent attorney throughout Turkey.
To briefly mention industrial rights, these rights have gained a lot of importance in an increasingly competitive environment. Many people try to protect these rights within the scope of registration and obtain various legal opportunities. At the first stage, the work of those who protect these rights by registration is not completely finished; If they detect third parties who use these rights unfairly, they are required to file a number of lawsuits against these people with the support of a trademark patent attorney or an expert lawyer known as a trademark attorney for the full establishment of their rights.
Services We Provide as Kayseri Trademark Patent Lawyer
Kayseri trademark patent attorney Gizem Gül Uzun provides legal services only to trademark patent law issues within the borders of Kayseri. The legal services we provide in the field of trademark and patent law in Kayseri are summarized below:
1. Lawsuits for infringement of trademark, patent, utility model and design rights
2. Litigation for pecuniary compensation, moral compensation and reputation compensation arising from infringement of industrial rights
3. Lawsuits for preventing the sale of counterfeit brands or designs made over the Internet, removing the content, blocking access
4. Identification of evidenceIdentification of real right ownershipInvalidity cases
5. Actions for annulment based on non-use
6. License agreements
7. Preparation of transfer agreements for trademark, patent, design, utility model and fulfillment of related transactions
8. Cases regarding the determination of the absence of rape
9. Trademark and patent attorneyship
10. Trademark and patent registration procedures
11. Objection procedures against trademark applications of third parties and responding to objections made
12. Expiration of the trademark protection periodFollowing the license competition violations
13. Negotiation of intellectual property agreements (prosecution, license, transfer, franchising, distributorship agreements) Preparation of intellectual property agreements,
14. Interpretation of intellectual property agreements
15. Performance of intellectual property agreements
16. Brand Attorney
17. Transfer of trademarks and patents
18. Pirate, counterfeit and usage research
19. Intellectual property infringement cases
20. Unfair competition cases
In short, Trademark Patent Law is a branch that seeks answers to questions such as what are the rights of the trademark owner after registering his trademark, where to apply for a patent application, how to gain the right to use the trademark. Trademark and Patent Law, which develops in this framework, comes into play to prevent the use of trademark rights, violations of trademark value, sales of copies, unauthorized use and marketing of works, and violations of intellectual rights of organizations.
Trademark, patent and industrial design rights are among the rights that give very broad rights to the owner. These rights give the owner a monopoly right. No one other than the right owner has the right to register the trademark, patent or design that is the subject of registration. Therefore, no one will be able to produce, produce, sell a trademark, patent or design, that is, make it the subject of commercial activity.
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Lawyer Gizem Gül UZUN
Our Areas of Activity
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.