Administrative law determines the boundaries of the transactions and actions of the administration. It regulates the responsibilities and sanctions against individuals in case the administration goes beyond these limits or acts in a way not foreseen by the laws.
The administration is obliged to abide by the law and act in accordance with the general principles of law.
Judicial remedy is open against all kinds of actions and actions of the administration. Disputes arising from such transactions and actions are seen in administrative jurisdiction.
The sanction power of the administration can cause serious damages and irreparable damages.
Services We Provide as Administrative Law Attorneys
1. Actions for annulment of unlawful transactions by the administration
2. Compensation actions against administrative acts
3. Actions for annulment of administrative fines
4. Opening and executing student and civil servant lawsuits
5. Litigation in tax disputes or rectification / resolution of disputes
6. Expropriation cases
7. Opening road traffic lawsuits
8. Handling tender cases and resolving disputed processes regarding tender law
9. Dispute cases related to Municipal Law
10. Administrative cases related to Zoning Law
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Lawyer Gizem Gül UZUN
Our Areas of Activity
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.