Services We Provide in the Field of Sports Law as a Sports Lawyer
1. To provide consultancy services in the management of the process of corporatization of sports clubs.
2. Preparation of contracts between sports clubs.
3. Filing a lawsuit for the collection of the rights and receivables of the athletes arising from the clubs and following the legal process.
4. Management of the legal process required for the cancellation of the penalties imposed on the athletes.
5. Providing legal consultancy services to clubs in the field of sports law.
6. Maintaining healthy relations between professional athletes, clubs and federations.
7. Preparation of professional athlete and player contracts.
8. Preparation of sponsorship agreements.
9. Preparation of tournament organization contracts.
10. Preparation of management contracts.
11. Giving legal support to the athletes in the licensing and transfer processes.
12. Providing legal consultancy services on tort liability in sports.
13. Providing consultancy on privacy rights in sports.
14. Preparation of articles of association and providing support within the framework of our expert attorneyship
What is Sports Law?
Sports law in the narrow sense;
1. Rules governing the rights and obligations of athletes,
2. The structure, activities and relations between sports organizations,
3. Actions, obligations and responsibilities of those who manage sports life, especially trainers,
4. Behaviors of sports real and legal persons,
5. Fair play in sports,
6. It includes the legal existence of the judicial bodies in sports and the rules for resolving their disputes on the procedural and substantive.
Sports law in a broad sense;
1. The right of the individual to do sports and participate freely in sports activities,
2. Social security and labor law dimension of sports activities and relations,
3. Regulation of the rights and relations of Professional Sports actors,
4. Preventing negative behaviors such as violence, doping, criminal and disciplinary actions in sports,
5. All kinds of measures and institutions aimed at ensuring justice and peace in sports,
6. It includes the rules at the level of individuals, institutions, organizations and states and the relations between them for the organization of international sports competitions.
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.