Law of Obligations is the branch of law that regulates debt relations between individuals. The law of obligations regulates the legal relations between equals in a way.
There are two parties in a debt relationship, the creditor and the debtor. The creditor wants the debtor to fulfill an obligation.
The law of obligations is a branch of private law that regulates the birth, provisions, types and termination of the debt relationship.
Services We Provide in the Field of Law of Obligations
1. Enforcement proceedings regarding how much receivables will be collected,
3. All foreclosure transactions,
4. To ensure that the mortgage transaction is converted into cash,
5. Direct conversion of the pledge given through the payment order, through the execution channel,
6. In cases of cancellation of savings,
7. Correct application of consumer law in individual and corporate consumer loans,
8. Commercial loans,
9. Preliminary study of creditors,
10. Peace and release protocols,
11. Configuration protocols,
12. To open and follow a criminal case according to the clarity of the execution and what will be taken,
13. In the objection made during the enforcement proceedings, filing lawsuits for removal or cancellation of the objection, follow-up of the lawsuit,
14. Consultancy service for all problems that have occurred between the debtor and the creditor,
15. Lawsuits arising from the breach of contracts,
16. Lawsuits for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages,
17. Collection and execution of the receivables of the creditor based on the contract,
18. Compensation cases arising as a result of death and injury,
19. Ensuring the transfer of a property to another person,
20. Cases involving disputes arising under the contract of belief,
21. Lawsuits related to lease, eviction, exemption, power of attorney, plagiarism contract,
22. Compensation cases regarding unjust attacks made through the press
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.