Enforcement law is the collection of receivables through state bodies in case the debtors or companies do not pay their debts with their consent. If people do not pay their debts, their assets are confiscated.
In the foreclosure process, movable is preferred first. First of all, it is checked whether the person has an insured job. If he works in an insured job, a quarter of his salary is seized. Then the movable is confiscated. Finally, the lien of the real estate is preferred.
Does the state automatically initiate the process in enforcement law?
In enforcement law, the process is not carried out ex officio. Upon the application of the person, the enforcement process begins. It is not possible for the state to initiate the process by itself. In other words, the execution process begins at the request of the person.
Services We Provide as Kayseri Enforcement Lawyer
1. Investigation of the debtor's assets,
2. Conducting debt settlement negotiations between the client and the other party,
3. Resolution of disputes arising from loan agreements,
4. Establishing an agreement between the debtor and the creditor,
5. Follow-up of all legal proceedings of bankrupt real and legal persons,
6. Concordat and declaration of bankruptcy,
7. Execution and bankruptcy proceedings for the collection of receivables,
8. Execution proceedings for the collection of receivables based on current account and invoice,
9. Execution proceedings for the collection of receivables arising from finance, loan and leasing contracts,
10. Actions for annulment of objection,
11. Negative clearance and restitution cases,
12. Cases of bankruptcy and postponement of bankruptcy,
13. Debt objection and remuneration lawsuits,
14. Eviction cases,
15. Ecrimisil cases and cases against intervention,
16. Precautionary attachment lawsuits, lawsuits for objection to provisional attachment,
17. Lawsuits arising from rental contracts,
18. Converting the mortgage into cash,
19. Mine seizure cases,
20. Actions for annulment of the tender.
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Lawyer Gizem Gül UZUN
Our Areas of Activity
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.