One of the main areas of interest of Gizem Uzun Law Firm is real estate law. In the event that the disputes in the field of real estate law cannot be resolved between the parties and are brought to the judiciary, it is extremely important to get support from a lawyer who is an expert in the field. When the disputes in the field of real estate law are brought to the judiciary, the parties may experience great loss of rights. At the same time, real estate law is a very detailed field by its nature and has a complex structure. Since it is a field that requires expertise and experience, it is absolutely necessary to get support from a lawyer.
What is real estate law?
Real estate law forms part of civil law. Real estate law appears in the sections of property law. This branch of law concerns almost every segment of society. The subject of real estate law is house, land, apartment, flat. PROPERTY RIGHT, which forms the basis of real estate law, T.C. It is recognized and protected by its Constitution and the European Convention on Human Rights.
Why has real estate law become more important in recent years?
Real estate law has become more important in our country due to the development of the construction sector and the more conscious people.
Services We Provide as Kayseri Real Estate Lawyer
1. Preparation of title deed cancellation and registration cases and representation of the parties in the litigation process
2. Preparation of the cases of prohibition of intervention and prevention of seizure and representation of the parties in the litigation process
3. Shufa, preparation of pre-purchase cases and representation of the parties in the litigation process
4. Representation of the parties in cases of libel and inheritance
5. Zoning practices, examining official permits and reporting the results
6. Administrative and judicial lawsuits filed and still ongoing regarding the compensation considered to be invested, examining the precautionary measures and attachments and encumbrances regarding these lawsuits, determining their legal nature and determining and reporting the legal risks
7. Representation of parties in expropriation cases
8. To follow up the administrative processes related to the zoning plan changes and to take legal action to cancel them when necessary.
9. Consultancy and process follow-up on the acquisition of property by foreigners
10. Providing legal consultancy services on the purchase and sale of immovable goods
11. Providing legal support and real estate legal consultancy for the performance of other transactions such as mortgage, usufruct, easement, establishment and abandonment of real rights.
12. Preparation and management of lease agreements throughout their validity period
13. Termination of lease agreements
14. Representing the parties at every stage of litigation and legal disputes arising from real estate matters
15. Conducting due diligence studies on the values of real estates and registration inspection procedures before the land registry and cadastre directorates and municipalities
16. Preparation and revision of revenue sharing models of sales contracts
17. Establishment of mortgage and execution of mortgage abandonment
18. Preparation of contracts for real estate sales promise, flat for flat construction and other real estate constructions
19. Providing legal consultancy services on mass housing projects, cooperatives, establishment of condominium and their disputes
20. Providing consultancy services on real estate financing
21. Providing legal support for the sharing of real estate in the divorce process
Barbaros Mah. Oymak Cad. Sümer Hukuk Plaza A blok No:8/79 Kocasinan/Kayseri
Lawyer Gizem Gül UZUN
Our Areas of Activity
Attorney Gizem Gül Uzun, registered with the Kayseri Bar Association, graduate of Kayseri Kelim High School of Social Sciences; He is fluent in English, French and Ottoman Turkish.